Report a Concern

At the Town of Antigonish, we strive to deliver the best service possible to our residents and visitors. There are various ways that you can report a concern or make an inquiry regarding issues you may see or experience around Town.

File a 'Concerned Citizen Report'

If you have observed a potential issue, staff have created the Concerned Citizen Report, which can make it convenient for residents to file concerns and help staff to respond to questions or improve the way that we deliver services to our residents. Please use the form below to provide feedback or report issues that you observe around Town to help us do our job better.

Please note that the reporting tool is monitored during regular business hours. You must be willing to place your concern in writing and provide us with your name and contact information if you would like to receive a follow-up on your concern.

Contact a Councillor

An important role of your Town Councillor is to bring a represent the interests of the public and to consider the well-being and interests of the Town. If you have a concern or wish to provide feedback on Town services, you may contact your Councillor who can raise the matter at a meeting of Council. For our Council directory, please click here.

Contact Staff

If you have any specific questions about services or programs, you may also contact staff. For our staff directory, please click here.

Staff will only respond to complaints and concerns during work hours (Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm).

Please do not send complaints via text.

In the case of an Emergency

If your matter is an emergency, please contact 911.

antigonish crest

Get in Touch

Town of Antigonish
274 Main Street
Antigonish, Nova Scotia
Canada B2G 2C4

Phone: (902) 863-2351
Fax: (902) 863-0460 / (902) 863-9201

Town Hall hours: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm