The mandate of the Beautification and Land Rehabilitation Committee is:
- to advise and make recommendations to Council concerning beautification efforts on public property within the Town of Antigonish;
- to gather information on best practices with respect to beautification;
- to liaise with property owners on beautification efforts;
- to take other steps consistent with this policy that the committee reasonably deems necessary to carry out its mandate;
- to take action on such matters as are lawfully delegated to it by statute or by Council.
NOT YET POSTED