The mandate of the Police and License Committee is:
- to advise and make recommendations to Council concerning police and license activities in the Town of Antigonish;
- to gather information on best practices pertaining to public safety, licensing requirements, by-law complaints and enforcement, and parking and traffic flow related matters;
- to educate the public on public safety and safety issues;
- to take other steps consistent with this policy that the committee reasonably deems necessary to carry out its mandate;
- to take action on such matters as are lawfully delegated to it by statute or by Council.
NOT YET POSTED